Re: Subject Alternative Name in TLS - does this work?

Hi,

On Fri, 18 Oct 2013, lejeczek wrote:
<snipp/>
use following to dump the certificate:

    openssl s_client -text -in CERT.pem
and no such things for s_clients in the toolkit version as above,
I normally view a certificate with:

openssl x509 -issuer -subject -enddate -noout -text -in CERT.pem -- and I cannot see subjectAltNames

how could it be, given above is the right way to get all relevant info of a certificate that request has subjectAltNames but actual certificate misses it?

I totally goofed up the openssl command line. It is of course:

     openssl x509 -text -in CERT.pem

If you do not see the subjectAltNames there then they are not in the certificate.

How did you get those requests signed ?

Greetings
Christian

--
Christian Kratzer                      CK Software GmbH
Email:   ck@cksoft.de                  Wildberger Weg 24/2