remove unused schema from cn=config in n-way multi-master setup

 Hello, opeldap-technical@ readers.

I have a 3 nodes n-way multi-master setup configured accroding to OpenLDAP Admin Guide.
Currently my catalog configuration stores custom schema which I made some time ago, but
it no longer needed, so I would like to delete my custom schema from configuration.

Replication is bothering me the most. I understand that consequences would be unexpectable
when one of my server will see that other node is telling him to delete cn={14}example,cn=schema,cn=config.

So my main question is how to correctly disable replication in n-way multi-master setup?

Objects that are stored in catalog do not use attributes or object classes that are defined in
custom schema.

In my setup write operations are directed only to single node of a cluster.
I would like to ask for advice about my deletion plan.
0. Make backup of current cn=config and data
1. Disable replication via deletion olcServerID in cn=config and setting olcMirrorMode to FALSE
2. Direct write operations to third node
3. Stop slapd instance on first node
4. Edit configuration (remove custom schema from file, renumber siblings in cn=schema,cn=config)
5. Load new configuration into /etc/openldap/slapd.d
6. Start slapd instance on first node
7. Check that schema is absent in cn=config on first node
8. Repeat steps from 3-7 on second node
9. Direct write operations to first node
10. Repeat steps from 3-7 on third node
11. Turn on replication in cluster

If it matters i use OpenLDAP 2.4.33 (x86_64).