Antw: Allow invalid certificates for a single host

Hi!

Invalid certificates are, well, invalid. The whole security model on
certificates is based on certificates being valid. Beforte you try to mess with
invalid certificates, please use valÃid certificates. Complain if other parties
provide such certificates, please complain. (I'm tired of new software being
shipped with expired certificates...)

Regards,
Ulrich