changetype: modify

replace: olcLogLevel
olcLogLevel: 0

On Oct 3, 2013, at 13:05, espeake@oreillyauto.com wrote:

Here is the contents of configlog.ldif

dn: cn=config
changetype: modify

delete: olcLogLEvel
-
add: olcLogLevel
olcLogLevel: 0

I run the following commend:

ldapmodify -Wx -D "uid=admin,dc=oreillyauto,dc=com" -H
ldap://tntest-ldap-1.oreillyauto.com -c -f /tmp/configlog.ldif

the output shows:

Enter LDAP Password:
modifying entry "cn=config"

Except the loglevel cn=config does not change.  The modifyTimeStamp and
entryCSN change to match the server.  I have a 3 node MMR cluster on
2.4.31.  I am working on  a build to go to 2.4.36, but in the mean time I
need to get this working.

Thanks,
Eric Speake
Web Systems Administrator
O'Reilly Auto Parts

This communication and any attachments are confidential, protected by Communications Privacy Act 18 USCS § 2510, solely for the use of the intended recipient, and may contain legally privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient, please return or destroy it immediately. Thank you.

--
Cheers,
Chad Scott | Senior Site Reliability Engineer | Mobile 415.684.8598

AppDynamics
Monitor your Apps in Production. Now.

Watch our video | Download AppDynamics for free