Re: Unknown db in slapd.conf

Yes I must have hit something when I typing and pasting.  Here is the
latest.

524c6c74 line 66 (database      mdb)
Unrecognized database type (mdb)
524c6c74 /usr/local/etc/openldap/slapd.conf: line 66: <database> failed
init (mdb)
slaptest: bad configuration file!

Eric Speake
Web Systems Administrator
O'Reilly Auto Parts

From:	Dieter Klünter <dieter@dkluenter.de>
To:	openldap-technical@openldap.org
Date:	10/03/2013 03:41 AM
Subject:	Re: Unknown db in slapd.conf
Sent by:	openldap-technical-bounces@OpenLDAP.org

Am Wed, 2 Oct 2013 13:41:07 -0500
schrieb espeake@oreillyauto.com:

> I have a brand new Ubuntu-12.04 server with a brand new build of
> openldap 2.4.36 on it and I am try to set it up for MMR with mdb.  I
> get the following error when I try slapadd my config.
>
> 524c62f1 line 61 (databse               mdb)
is this a typo?

-Dieter

--
Dieter Klünter | Systemberatung
http://dkluenter.de

--
This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content,
and is believed to be clean.

This communication and any attachments are confidential, protected by Communications Privacy Act 18 USCS § 2510, solely for the use of the intended recipient, and may contain legally privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient, please return or destroy it immediately. Thank you.