RE: Building LMDB for Windows 64bits

> Now if I try one of the other mtest[2-5] or mtest itself, I get sporadic segmentation fault. If I wait long enough it > will always work, but running the programs in a kind of loop guarantees a seg fault error.

> Has anyone successfully build LMDB for Windows and can help here.

Alain,

I've just built the latest version of LMDB and when running the tests, I experience same issues. All tests seem to fail at the same point/function:

0x00403b08 in mdb_txn_renew0 ()
(gdb) bt
#0  0x00403b08 in mdb_txn_renew0 ()
#1  0x00404248 in mdb_txn_begin ()
#2  0x00413bb2 in main ()

It happens when you run the same test for a second, third, etc time. But I remove the test database (testdb folder) and run the same test again, it works.

I don't have the solution right now. I'll keep investigating the issue and keep you posted.

Cheers.

Sergio.