Re: SSL replication deadlocks slapd

Message definitely received. =)

I've actually discovered http://ltb-project.org/... Any thoughts on how reputable their build is?

On Wed, Sep 25, 2013 at 3:24 PM, Quanah Gibson-Mount <quanah@zimbra.com> wrote:
--On Wednesday, September 25, 2013 2:32 PM -0700 Chad Scott <cscott@appdynamics.com> wrote:

Definitely not an entropy problem. I see "ACCEPT" in the logs, but
nothing else.

I hadn't realized RedHat was so damn behind. I'm going to generate a
custom package with the latest version and see if the problem goes away.

Note that RedHat links to its own broken SSL implementation MozNSS.  I don't know if Scientific linux went the same route or not, which is why I (again) recommend linking (sanely) to a current version of OpenSSL.

Lead Engineer
Zimbra Software, LLC
Zimbra ::  the leader in open source messaging and collaboration