Re: PFS Ciphers

Emmanuel Dreyfus <manu@netbsd.org> wrote:

> > Read the slapd.conf(5) or slapd-config(5) manpage. You must
> > configure the TLSDHParamFile.
>
> Thanks.

It works fine. I thought I had a problem with MacOS X machines causing
"TLS negotiation faied" messages, but they also do it without the
change. It seems each time I type "id some_user" in MacOS X's shell, it
will always attempt a first TCP connexion to the LDAP server, fail TLS
without sending anything, and then attempt a second TCP connexion with
TLS.

Weird. I don't ask for an answer on this question but just post it for
future reference in case someone has the same behavior: this TLS
negotiation failure is not a failure.

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus
http://hcpnet.free.fr/pubz