Re: Kudos to all who contributed to MDB

--On Wednesday, September 18, 2013 2:41 PM -0600 Brent Bice <bbice@sgi.com> wrote:

On 09/18/2013 02:26 PM, Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:
This is because the SLES folks seem to love to seek out ways to break
things for servers.  I'm not really sure why they call themselves an
"enterprise server" product anymore.  It is trivial to fix this:

ulimit -v unlimited

    I didn't think it was a ulimit issue (pretty sure I checked this) but
I'll double-check later today on a different OpenLDAP server running
SLES11.  :-)

Oh, we hit this issue immediately in Zimbra 8 for SLES11 when we moved everything to mdb. ;) Which is why I know the fix so well. :P

Lead Engineer
Zimbra Software, LLC