Re: invalid syntax (21) error while importing password password policy

I was able to add the new policy but I'm having trouble applying it to an
existing user.  Here's the .ldif file I"m using and the error I"m getting.

# ldapmodify -D "cn=Manager,dc=XXX,dc=test" -W -x -f /tmp/apply.ldif
Enter LDAP Password:
modifying entry "cn=bwayne,ou=users,dc=XXX,dc=test"
ldap_modify: Undefined attribute type (17)
	additional info: pwdPolicySubentry: attribute type undefined

dn: cn=bwayne,ou=users,dc=XXX,dc=test
changetype: modify
add: pwdPolicySubentry
pwdPolicySubentry: cn=default,ou=policies,dc=XXX,dc=test