Re: invalid syntax (21) error while importing password password policy

Thanks.  I've checked and rechecked the /tmp/ppolicy.ldif for
stray/illegal characters, spaces, etc.  I can't find anything.  I deleted
and recreated the file, the line, everything I could think of.

Agree with you on upgrading, that¹s in the plan as well.