Re: ppolicy I need help

2013/9/10 Jacques Foucry <jacques.foucry@novasparks.com>
Le 10/09/2013 17:15, Clément OUDOT a écrit :

pwdmaxage: 90

Means after 90 seconds, your password is expired. Change this to a
better value.

Argh.... With a higher value it works now.

Thanks for your help.

I still a a question.

If I add the pwdMaxAge in my users record, did this value override the ppolicies value ?

In fact I don't want see some password expire.

pwdMaxAge must not be inside a user entry, only inside a ppolicy configuration entry.

To avoid some passwords to expire, create another ppolicy without pwdMaxAge, and set it to entries in the pwdPolicySubentry attribute.

Clément.