Re: Antw: Re: Log service time?

Chris Jacobs wrote:
You left off the part where I remind that he was looking for information - specifically how to get said information:

         "If the information Casper requested isn't available, say so. If it is, how would he get it?"

As it stands now, his initial question remains unanswered, with the only
guidance being "upgrade"; which lacking anything else he is running with in
the blind hope it makes things faster (his actual issue, not his questions).

You seem to have missed this answer
http://www.openldap.org/lists/openldap-technical/201309/msg00033.html

If you can't discern how much time an operation is taking from the timestamps that are already provided, that's your own inadequacy, not ours.

When the OP talks about getting 15 queries/sec it's clear that timing info down to the microsecond is superfluous.

That's really the meat of my response/addition to this conversation, and it's been simply side stepped again.

--
  -- Howard Chu