Antw: Re: Log service time?

Nachricht <0FCBC02976FFDC0CF5D9A489@[192.168.1.22]>:
> --On Thursday, September 05, 2013 10:58 PM +0300 ÐÐÐÐÑÐÐÐÐÐÐ
> ÐÐÑÑÐÐ <casper@meteor.dp.ua> wrote:
[...]
>> OS: Ubuntu 12.04.2 LTS
>> Slapd: 2.4.28-1.1ubuntu4.3
>
> Ugh, ancient.
>
>> Backend: HDB
>
> Yuck.

[...]

Hi guys!

While I have nothing against bug-free software, I cannot read that "update to
the latest version and database" any more: Is it really because the releases of
the previous years that many people used were so terrible (which, by induction,
means that the latest versions recommended by that time were terrible, so, as
seen from tomorrow's perspective, the versions advertised today are also
terribly full of bugs. In effect this means that there will never be a version
that is not full of terrible bugs), or is it that no-one wants to care or take
a look at about previous releases? Or are you just recruiting beta-testers for
the current release?

Regards,
Ulrich