Re: Log service time?

Ð ÐÑÐ, 05/09/2013 Ð 11:35 -0700, Quanah Gibson-Mount ÐÐÑÐÑ:
> --On Thursday, September 05, 2013 9:05 PM +0300 ÐÐÐÐÑÐÐÐÐÐÐ
> ÐÐÑÑÐÐ <casper@meteor.dp.ua> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > Is there a way to log the time each operation took?
> >
> > I have strange CPU load (~200%) with just ~15 operations per second.
> > SRCH is >90% of all operations. All attributed involved in search a
> > indexed (many single attribute indexes, ~30).
> >
> > The point is to find which search operations a taking long time to
> > develop a solution.
>
> OS? OpenLDAP version? OpenLDAP Backend? Do you see any issues in I/O wait?
> Size of database? Number of entries in database? etc.  Provide some
> relevant information.

OS: Ubuntu 12.04.2 LTS
Slapd: 2.4.28-1.1ubuntu4.3
Backend: HDB
FULL database ldif size: 2M
/var/lib/ldap size: 220Mb (190Mb of which are 19 log.* files)
Database entries: 1,7k

I/O wait as well as Disks Utilization is near zero.

The servers in question are slaves, so there is no visible disk activity, except for syslog.

The question is in high CPU usage considering small database and low rps.