Replicate part of cn=config in Multi-Master mode

Hello,

I am running a Multi-master system with 3 nodes, replicating both main
database and configuration database.

I want to be able to have local configuration on every single node of my
system.

Is there a way to replicate just a part of cn=config database and still
be able to modify the other part. As far I as understand, the filter
option in syncrepl allows us to replicate a subtree but will I be able
to replicate multiple subtrees with one filter ?

Thanks for your answers.

--
Yann Bordenave - Intern, R&E Infrastructure
Smartjog S.A.S. - http://www.smartjog.com - Groupe TDF