Mirrormode replication

Hi,

I have 3 local servers and 1 remote server. All servers are configured for  Mirror  mode replications.  Every night replication stops on the remote server. Once I delete the database on the remote, start services replication works fine,  the next morning I have to go through the same process.   The remote server is a  VM image of one of the local servers.  They hosing company  changed the  host name,   IP address and allowed communication via a VPN tunnel between them and us.

These is my replication entry in slapd.conf

#mirrormode TRUE

mirrormode on

# define the provider to use the syncprov overlay

# (last directives in database section)

syncrepl rid=006

  provider=ldap://192.168.60.42

  tls_cert=/etc/pki/tls/certs/ldap-tls.curry.edu.cert.pem

  tls_key=/etc/pki/tls/private/ldap-tls.curry.edu.key.pem

  tls_cacert=/etc/pki/tls/certs/cacert.pem

  tls_reqcert=demand

  searchbase="dc=curry,dc=edu"

  schemachecking=on

  timelimit=unlimited