Antw: Re:One questions about nested gourp support of openldap

<4378ffbf.1f650.140708b69d7.Coremail.ctosgh@126.com>:

> Could anyone please help to take glance at it?
>
> At 2013-08-09 16:54:17,ctosgh <ctosgh@126.com> wrote:
>
> Hi, there
>
> To meet the following requirement:
>
> "groupA" contains user entries:
>       cn=a,ou=users,dc=test,dc=com
>       cn=b,ou=users,dc=test,dc=com
>
> "groupB" contains "groupA"

I just guess nobody does it, because you'll need recurvice queries to resolve queries. Consider "groupB contains groupA" and "groupA contains groupB" (you can have it even less obvious).

> I have following questions:
> 1 Which object classes should I use to implement above requirement? Could
> anyone give a  simple sample ldif file?

Ther should be nothing special about that.

> 2 Is there a standard or commonly used way to implement nested groups?

See above.