[Date Prev][Date Next]
ldap_bind() extended response for password policy
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: ldap_bind() extended response for password policy
- From: Andrius Kulbis <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2013 19:54:32 +0300
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; WOW64; rv:17.0) Gecko/20130620 Thunderbird/17.0.7
I'm trying to pull the password policy response message from ldap_bind()
While checking the packet content from OpenLDAP after ldap_bind()
request, with Wireshark, there is a control hooked to the ldap_bind()
response, were the message code and message text about password
expiration is, but I can't manage to parse that message from response.
AFAIK, the OpenLDAP C API ldap_get_option() method doesn't have
LDAP_OPT_SERVER_CONTRLOLS case implementation, and I can't get the
PASSWORDPOLICYRESPONSE, although I have set the PASSWORDPOLICYREQUEST
before the bind.
Is there a workaround of this problem?