Re: mdb fixes for 2.4.35?

On 07/17/2013 11:13 PM, Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:
[snip]
Looking at git it's also already in the RE24 branch.

So why not just refer to RE24 branch?

Because RE24 has some in-development code for mdb that is still being
worked on, whereas what I posted is frozen at a point from before that
new development started, but includes the fixes made to mdb to stabilize
it.

I.e., what I posted is stable.  What is currently in RE24 is not.

I don't know what the policy is wrt issuing new releases but I would welcome that frozen code as a new release.

Regards,
Patrick