Re: OpenLDAP multimaster

--On Tuesday, July 02, 2013 11:42 AM +0400 25Dollar Tech <25dollartechhelp@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Team,

I have a few concern about OpenLDAP multimaster restoration and migration.

Scenario

I have OpenLDAP multimaster configured on ubuntu 9.04 and OPenLDAP
version is 2.4.15. i.e. NODE1 and NODE2

You need to stop using the crap shipped with Ubuntu. Build your own current OpenLDAP binary and use that, ignoring what Ubuntu shipped. You should also use the same version of OpenLDAP on your servers, and if you are going to be using Multi-Master, then you should be using a current release, not something that is years old.

Sr. Member of Technical Staff
Zimbra, Inc
A Division of VMware, Inc.