Re: OpenLDAP Proxy using PKCS#11/SmartCard client authentication

It seems that this special configuration is not possible.
Trying to set the key will always result in

TLS: could not use key file `xyz'.
TLS: error:02001002:system library:fopen:No such file or directory bss_file.c:398
TLS: error:20074002:BIO routines:FILE_CTRL:system lib bss_file.c:400
TLS: error:140B0002:SSL routines:SSL_CTX_use_PrivateKey_file:system lib ssl_rsa.c:648

The ldap code has to be adjusted to use a key or certificate from a configured pkcs#11 keystore.

Is there another way to accomplish that?