Re: LMDB: MDB_MAP_FULL doesn't allow deletions

Hi Howard,

Thanks for your response. I tried using mdb_stat() previously, but I wasn't getting useful information. For instance, when testing a mini-DB (64K, 16 pages I believe), I had something like 1 branch page, 2 leaf pages and 0 overflow pages when I started getting MDB_MAP_FULL. My data is an 11 byte struct with an 8 byte key FWIW, so I'm not blasting the DB with big records, either.

It could just be that such mini DBs aren't going to be accurately statted, but it seemed like that method wasn't going to be reliable. Did I overlook something?

Thanks
Jeremy