Re: getting bindDN in perl script

--On Wednesday, May 15, 2013 11:09 PM +0100 Benin Technologies <benintechnologies@yahoo.fr> wrote:

well...I guess it means I have still a few things to learn before I
become a back-perl guru...

I suppose search(), add(), modify() and so probably all call a bind()
function, but where is this function located ? SampleLDAP.pm is the only
perl script provided in /servers/slapd/back-perl

I would note that back-perl, as-is, is missing numerous critical features, is entirely experimental, and you are likely better served finding an alternate solution to whatever problem you are trying to solve, or be willing to invest a significant amount of time fixing it up. You may want to read <http://www.openldap.org/lists/openldap-devel/200706/msg00025.html>

Sr. Member of Technical Staff
Zimbra, Inc
A Division of VMware, Inc.