Re: Problems with SSH to Openldap server

On 05/14/13 16:42 +0100, Stuart Watson wrote:
Is there a preferred way of managing ssh keys across multiple servers, for
multiple users?  Am I barking up the wrong tree with OpenLdap?

That's an OpenSSH question, not an OpenLDAP question. How well the solution
you're using works depends on the quality of the patch you're using.

I believe OpenSSH has integrated a way to retrieve keys from an LDAP
directory without having to apply a patch, but you'll need to consult their
documentation.

--
Dan White