Re: dynamic group perfs

--On Tuesday, May 07, 2013 9:36 AM +0400 Jephte Clain <jephte.clain@univ-reunion.fr> wrote:

It needs more than 30 seconds to build the dynamic group! and this is the
case every time I do the search

For the sake of it, I made a static group with 45000 member, and it takes
0.037 seconds for the search

So my question is: is it normal for the dynamic group to be so slow to be
built? is there something I can do?

What about the second time you run a query on a subtree? For back-hdb, the first time it has load a bunch of data into the idl cache IIRC. Also, you do not show in your config if you have actually indexed the attributes to be used by the dynamic group. This of course would be a requirement. For example:

<ldap:///ou=users,ou=cas,dc=univ-reunion,dc=fr??one?(uid=*)>

pres index on uid

<ldap:///ou=webaccounts,dc=univ-reunion,dc=fr??one?(&(uid=*)(runUnivCategorie=inconnu)(!(runUnivAuthorization=webaccounts:disabled)))>

runUnivCategorie -> eq index
runUnivAuthorizaion -> eq index

Sr. Member of Technical Staff
Zimbra, Inc