Re: SSH Gateway

I think here "User Information" will be fetched from ldap. Openssh will use  library calls for getting ldap user information same as it do for users in /etc/passwd. Key based authentication will work in normal way but interested to see if key can be stored on ldap server.

Regards,
Vishesh Kumar
http://linuxmantra.com