Re: Using LDAP how to restrict users to certain applications only

After a second look, I must say that solution 2a is not doable. Complex ACL definitions with groups or sets can only be done on the <who> part of an ACL and not on the <what> part which would have been needed for 2a.) sorry.

Thus you can only go with dynamic groups and an attribute like allowedServices used in a filter (solution 1., 2b. or 3.)

my 2 cent, may be someone else has another solution?

Cheers,

Peter