SSH Gateway

Hi

I am looking at creating a SSH gateway using OpenLDAP. ÂThe idea is to store our devs public keys in OpenLdap, which would give us the ability to control who has SSH access to our servers.

Currently everyone shares the same key which means it is impossible to control access.

Do I just need to...

Install OpenLDAP
Import the public keys into OpenLDAP
Install OpenSSH Server on the OpenLDAP server and configure it to use LDAP.
Configutre the remote servers to use the OpenLDAP servers to authenticate

The the devs can ssh from their computers through the OpenLDAP server to the remote servers.

Can anyone help?

Thanks