Re: Debian Squeeze: Slapd subtree disappears, but ldapsearch finds it | unable to allocate memory for mutex; resize mutex region

On May 2, 2013, at 12:53 PM, Quanah Gibson-Mount <quanah@zimbra.com> wrote:

> The distribution maintainers are quite aware of the objections to the way in which they build their software.  Their decisions have little to do with needs of the end users.

Ok, then perhaps guidelines for the rest of us? I know I try to pick up tips whenever someone says "don't do it like RH, they <blah>" but it would be really swell if these things were written down someplace in a single spot.  Can you see any downside to having this documented for the public?

   -- dNb