Re: Debian Squeeze: Slapd subtree disappears, but ldapsearch finds it | unable to allocate memory for mutex; resize mutex region

--On Thursday, May 02, 2013 8:32 AM +0200 Denny Schierz <linuxmail@4lin.net> wrote:

but than you have to download, patch and update security fixes by your
self.

Yep.  Part of being a competent sys admin anyhow.

I have now build Openldap 2.4.35 with the system libs. In a few weeks
Wheezy is out and I hope, that the BDB files are not "broken" as you
said.

Debian's BDB libs will always be broken. I filed a bug report with them on it ages ago, and they declined to fix it.

Sr. Member of Technical Staff
Zimbra, Inc
A Division of VMware, Inc.