RE: Chaining stops working after slapd restart

--On Monday, April 29, 2013 6:56 PM +0000 jeevan kc <jeev_biz@hotmail.com> wrote:

No, I'm fully using cn=config on Openldap 2.4.30 . I'm working on the
chain overlay for the past couple of weeks and when now I finally was
able to get it working, I found I could modify the slaves until I restart
the server. After I restart the server the chaining doesn't work it says
"strong authentication required". So the chaining  basically worked only
just before I restarted the server.
Thanks

Please do not top post.
Please keep replies to the list.
Please verify whether or not you can reproduce this with OpenLDAP 2.4.35.

Thanks,
Quanah

Sr. Member of Technical Staff
Zimbra, Inc