Re: hdb and mdb have different search results/behaviour

It would certainly help if you could examine the issue with pure LDAP search
operations preferably with OpenLDAP's ldapsearch command-line tool.

When looking at NSS results too many things can go wrong with other
components' configuration.

Ciao, Michael.