clarification on ldap with ssl/tls

Hi,

I’ve been tasked to enable ssl/tls on ldap. The server already has a certificate and key file. After looking at documentation, these are the three files that are needed

In the ldap.conf file:

TLSCertificateFile /etc/openldap/servercrt.pem

TLSCertificateKeyFile /etc/openldap/serverkey.pem

TLSCACertificateFile /etc/openldap/cacert.pem

I already have the TLSCertificateFile and TLSCertificateKeyFile but I don’t have the TLSCACertificateFile. Is that something I have to generate?

Rod

This email message is intended for the use of the person to whom it has been sent, and may contain information that is confidential or legally protected. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this message in error, you are not authorized to copy, distribute, or otherwise use this message or its attachments. Please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and permanently delete this message and any attachments. Verio Inc. makes no warranty that this email is error or virus free. Thank you.