Re: How to improve performance with MDB backend?

On 19/4/2013 2:00 ÎÎ, Chris Card wrote:

I tried reducing the maxsize, but it made no difference to the performance.
So I'm still at the point where writes to BDB are roughly 4 times faster than writes to MDB.
Any more suggestions?

Could it be possibly related to the OS / filesystem used? Please provide details. System IO load?

Is OpenLDAP compiled by you or you are using a standard package? Which?

(I am not an expert on this, just trying to possibly consider other factors.)

Nick