Re: [LMDB] Append To Value

I see, correct me if I misunderstood: you are suggesting to use duplicate keys to store the vector?
In other words, if I have an neighbor list for vertex 5, comprising of values [1,2,3], I will store it as 3 duplicate values for key 5.

Also, does the LMDB store the key just once for each duplicate value? Or multiple times once for each value.

Thanks,
Yucheng