Re: Help me "Ldap Replication"

--On Monday, March 25, 2013 2:20 PM +0100 hash <hashim.km@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,
sorry to ask simple question, since i am newbie in ldap. I am trying to
setup ldap replication provider and consumer, i am using RHEL 6 with
openldap-2.4.23-26.el6.x86_64. The problem isÂthe data is not being
synchronozing.Âi am using cn=config. Âhere is the config of provider.

I don't see any errors in your debug output, so it's hard to comment on why you are seeing any issues. I would note you are using an ancient OpenLDAP build, which does have known bugs with sync replication. The first step I would take is to upgrade to a current build of OpenLDAP. You can obtain one for RHEL from <http://ltb-project.org/wiki/download#openldap>

Sr. Member of Technical Staff
Zimbra, Inc
A Division of VMware, Inc.