Re[4]: Synchronization of OpenLDAP with other application

Hi Quanah,

Do you mean persistent search? If yes - please tell me, is it supported in OpenLDAP?

I checked http://www.openldap.org/devel//cvsweb.cgi/include/ldap.h, and if I search for "2.16.840.1.113730.3.4.7" it says:

/* LDAP Persistent Search Control *//* not implemented in slapd(8) */

Best regards
Nikolay

ÐÐÑÐÐÑÐ, 21 ÐÐÑÑÐ 2013, 9:20 -07:00 ÐÑ Quanah Gibson-Mount <quanah@zimbra.com>:
--On Thursday, March 21, 2013 7:08 PM +0400 Nick <ngds@mail.ru> wrote:

> Hi Peter,
>
> Thanks for the information. Please tell me, how many objects, roughly,
> you have in the access log, and how often you check the access log for
> changes? I'm thinking about whether there will be performance issues if I
> check the access log for changes, for example, every 5 seconds.

Make a persistent client.

Sr. Member of Technical Staff
Zimbra, Inc
A Division of VMware, Inc.