Mirror mode and cn=config replication

Hi,

We have been using mirror mode for some time as a simple way for us to have an up to date copy in case of a crash and load balancing. We have been using the older slapd.conf configuration in Ubntu Hardy and are now moving up to 2.4.28 in Ubuntu Precise.

The documentation for N-way multi master mentions that cn=config can be replicated. Can this be done in mirror mode as well?

The part I'm particularly trying to figure out is how schema and password policy changes can be sent to both mirrors as well as the proxy and slaves so that we don't have to add ldifs manually an each server.
--
John Baker
Network Administrator