How to search for all the dynamic groups a member belongs to?

Hello to all of you,

So, the situation is the following: I have a dynamic group (objectClass: groupOfURLs) and on my ldap filter I fetch the users UID. When I access the content of the group, there are a set of members there, one of them is testUser1, but when I search for (&(objectClass=groupOfURLs)(uid=testUser1)) the search result is empty.

However when I search for an attribute which is native to the class, such as owner, the search returns the group.

Is it possible for an ldap search to return the dynamic groups a user belongs to?

--
cumprimentos,
Carlos Santos