RE: modifying cn=config - Invalid credentials (49)

yes, but how can I modify the configuration now?
I can add users for instance, but I can't modify cn=config!

ldapadd -v -x -D 'cn=admin,dc=domain,dc=com' -W -f sasl-config.ldif
modifying entry "cn=config"
ldap_modify: Insufficient access (50)

Thanks.