Re: openLDAP is not working with MySQL cluster

--On Wednesday, February 20, 2013 12:48 AM +0530 SHEKHAR PODICHETI <shekhar439@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

I tried connecting openLDAP server with MySQL cluster through NDB APIs. I
made configuration changes in slapd.conf so that it connect to NDB.

However it is throwing Unrecongnized NDB.

I request tou to help me. It will be great if u share me sample
slapd.conf file that has the NDB configuration.

Did you configure with --enable-ndb? I would note NDB support was never finished.

Sr. Member of Technical Staff
Zimbra, Inc
A Division of VMware, Inc.