ACL and New users binding as anonym haveous

Hi,
We have openldap 2.4.33 running without problem.
In our first configuration we created a simple ACL in order to get access to every user.

access to *
 by * read

Then we changed it to:

access to *
 by self write
 by anonymous auth
 by * none

This ACL rules works perfectly with users that were logged by ssh before to change but users created and that never were logged after this ACL can not login. I review the openldap log file and I can see the user is trying to bind using anonymous instead of its uid. Are there any way to send the full user DN (uid=user,ou=People,dc=company,dc=com) to Ldap?

Thanks in advance!