Re: How to create cn=config DIT

On 02/09/13 08:24 +0100, arantza serrano wrote:
I've installed my first openldap using the source downloaded in openldap
web pages. when the make install finishs i don't find the cn=config DIT,
it hasn't been created during intallation process. How can i created the
cn=config directory after the installation?

See section 5.3 of the OpenLDAP Administrator's Guide for an example
cn=config configuration, with which you can populate using the slapadd
command.

Section 6.3 provides a slapd.conf example - you might also find the default
configurations distributed by Linux or other OS vendors to be useful. 5.4
documents how to convert a slapd.conf file to cn=config format.

Configuration details are documented in the slapd-config manpage.

--
Dan White