[Date Prev][Date Next]
CLOSE_WAIT TCP connection
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: CLOSE_WAIT TCP connection
- From: Vanpeer <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 16:08:48 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=29Cc5VsqoLgjBNjxnRYV9y1XL3IS30NuX2Pz0TFRPQI=; b=et8mFwVyQCikVahRn6flo6hReAiSOKWm7Uleu8afGJvkPO6eLpMBSC1fGdxAQbnvL3 //4TTNdy2iFAMC7Mo6SsZ9sV/j7AbTq97EHUDcUTTtVg8saYn0YpzkHmNmugEMeROVF1 b/OVy+YJJHMuesGMKWOO0W6x2rpDp4t8lK0Z37FpuHz0K0uPl68/LhmGWsjkDyH/sW+h MMd4MHFZhdMk9VgoVPlFMAMHV57EkaXek9AuJF7F2SthIJ7TBMr1r6Wfo9DI6BxhVepZ jMb6+GQcBbbK2/C9yrbh0cxF/yv4LF0l2p8Q5TkMlJOxYw6buWlvplOlRvzj/6LzFxOf 4jlQ==
Could you please help me to understand the problem that i didn't really resolv..
I have my openldap platform which has been working well
OpenldapServer : 2.3.39
Openldapclient : RedHat 5.x with nss_ldap and pam_ldap.so release 253-51
All my servers were configured with : /etc/nsswitch.conf /etc/ldap.conf and /etc/pam.d/sshd
The user authentification with ssh connection is perfect. The filter of authorisation host connection is ok too.
Everything is ok.
But i've recently realized that i have a lot of TCP CLOSE_WAIT connexion from differents servers to my OpenLdapServer.
These connexions are somethings like :
tcp 1 0 IP_CLIENT:44633 OPENLDAP_SERVER:389 CLOSE_WAIT 3321/crond off (0.00/0/0)
tcp 1 0 IP_CLIENT:44674 OPENLDAP_SERVER:389 CLOSE_WAIT 2426/nagios off (0.00/0/0)
tcp 1 0 IP_CLIENT:44956 OPENLDAP_SERVER:389 CLOSE_WAIT 4652/ntpd off (0.00/0/0)
And so on ..
I have ~20 TCP CLOSE_WAIT connection to OPENLDAP_SERVER
I don't understand when these applications tried to connect to OPENLDAP server and why i have TCP persistent connexion.
Meanwhile, I only have SSHD configured to use pam_ldap.so ...
Someone can help me please ?!?
Thanks by advance for your answer and i m sorry about my English