Re: replication between a back-sql master and back-hdb slave

Am Mon, 28 Jan 2013 14:19:44 +0100
schrieb Benin Technologies <benintechnologies@yahoo.fr>:

> Hi,
>
> I set up a back-sql server to access some existing data in a
> postgresql database.  I was wondering if it's possible to replicate
> that server to some (read-only) back-hdb servers.
> Thanks

This is possible, in principle, but requires some crafting.
On the remote host create a ldap database pointing to the
sql database. This ldap database could be subordinate to a hdb/bdb
backend. If you need some suffixmassage, add a relay database to the sql
database and configure appropriate.

-Dieter

--
Dieter KlÃnter | Systemberatung