Re: Replication not working

I am using rpm from symas, latest update on 29th dec,2013. i think that will work.

Is my acceslog db configuration in slapd.conf right ?

On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 4:27 AM, Quanah Gibson-Mount <quanah@zimbra.com> wrote:
--On Thursday, January 17, 2013 2:49 AM +0530 anil beniwal <beni.anil@gmail.com> wrote:

My Bad

Going forward, what would be my strategy, to enable delta sync repl with
one master is already running with 200G mdb db.

What i understand is
 1.enable accesslog overlay on master server configure accesslog  start
the master
  2. Take backup with mdb_copyand restore it on other master servers.
  3. Enable accesslog configure to new consumers(work as providers as

That sounds about right.  I assume you are using current RE24 OpenLDAP, and not 2.4.33.

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Sr. Member of Technical Staff
Zimbra, Inc
A Division of VMware, Inc.
Zimbra ::  the leader in open source messaging and collaboration

Anil Beniwal