Re: slapd crashes with ch_realloc of X bytes failed

2013/1/14 Quanah Gibson-Mount <quanah@zimbra.com>:

> Sorry, I don't have your configuration memorized.  Generally, you should
> list:

Oops sorry, I used my gmail account and did not see, that the thread
in the mailing list is "broken"..

Here are all posted informations from my production system
http://www.openldap.org/lists/openldap-technical/201211/msg00164.html

> memory allocator (should be tcmalloc, if you've set that up correctly)
In the test system yes (us see it in the pmaps), but on production, I use glibc.

> DB Information:
> a) Total number of DNs in your database
about 1.500.000

> b) DB_CONFIG settings

set_cachesize 2 0 1
set_lg_regionmax 262144
set_lg_bsize 2097152
set_flags DB_LOG_AUTOREMOVE

> c) Size of database on disk: du -c -h *.bdb

27M     MyActivateTime.bdb
8.0K    MyClassName.bdb
30M     MyDeletedTime.bdb
14M     MyInsertDate.bdb