OpenLDAP SSL

I am running an OpenLDAP server and I am attempting to get it set up with SSL.  The service config appears to already be configured with port 636.  I have added the Cert, CACert, and Key into the cn=config context using the three corresponding attributes.  When I attempt to restart the slapd service it will not start up.  I have done this on three other servers whose configuration is exactly the same and it worked perfectly.  Any thoughts?  Thanks much!!!,

Andy Carlson

Moody Bible Institute

Identity Administrator | Information Systems
312-329-4385

www.moody.edu