Re: MDB Newbie

On Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 5:00 PM, Quanah Gibson-Mount <quanah@zimbra.com> wrote:
--On Wednesday, January 02, 2013 4:35 PM -0500 Kyle Smith <alacer.cogitatus@gmail.com> wrote:

Greetings and Salutations.Â

December 20, I converted from bdb to mdb. Now my memory usage looks like
this:Âhttp://faculty.ycp.edu/~ksmith8/openldap_stats.png

I am concerned with the graph for "superman". How can I start tracking
down the usage and why almost 50% of my memory is being consumed. These 4
are in MMR and are 2.4.33 and are nearly exact in server specification.
Thanks in advance!

Memory is vague. ÂDo you mean shared, resident, or virtual? ÂYour graphs don't illustrate which either.

Sr. Member of Technical Staff
Zimbra, Inc
A Division of VMware, Inc.
Zimbra :: Âthe leader in open source messaging and collaboration

Memory in this case is Physical memory as reported by ubuntu top. %MEM is the column.ÂÂI did a "du -c -h data.mdb" on each of the four. Superman is listed at 1.4GB, while the other 3 are at 185MB. Not quite sure why that one is so much bigger. Thanks in advance.